So in keeping with habit, day 3 gratitude list is also late. Here we go:
1. I am grateful for once more being able to hang washing on the clothes line. Hopefully the chinese laundry will soon be completely banished from my house, until next winter.
2. I am really grateful for my recent discovery of the youtube clips by luxyhair. If, like me, you have always sucked at self-styling, and preening etc, then these ladies (Mimi and Leyla) will be your salvation!
3. I am grateful to have learnt how to knit. It allows me to really pore my heart into making something for those I love, and how sweet to be able to knit something small and adorable for the newest additions in my own and friend's lives!
4. I am grateful that my long suffering man washed the dishes tonight. It must be acknowledged!
5. I am grateful that Sarah Marie Towle inspired me to think about what I was grateful for in life. All of the above and preceding, and so much more!